Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 is a simple, cost-effective backup and recovery solution for small businesses that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows systems in minutes not hours or days even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
- Backup systems automatically, while you work through scheduled or event-driven backups
- Dissimilar Hardware Recovery with Restore Anyware Technology
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Seamless physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions for VMware, Microsoft and Citrix virtual environments
- Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments
- Replace time-consuming manual and error-prone processes with fast, reliable, automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution)
A truly powerful and reliable backup and recovery solution for small businesses.